A European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) grant is available to small and medium enterprises in the North East through a programme delivered by the Investment Centre. Investment for Growth is available to eligible companies planning to improve their business through investing in projects which will result in creating or safeguarding jobs.
The Fund will provide grants of up to 40% of the total project value for a wide range of projects including:
- Product and market diversification;
- Business change management;
- Business expansion;
- Development of environmental/efficiency programmes;
- Process and system improvement;
- Supply chain improvement;
- Product development;
- Marketing planning;
- Brand / re-brand design.
Size of grants
Dependant on the project
Who can apply?
Small and medium sized enterprises including eligible social enterprises who are based and actively trading in the North East of England that provide a business to business product or service.
Eligible projects include:
- Business planning
- Process improvement
- Financial management & planning
- Accessing new markets
- Design of marketing & branding
- Bespoke software development
- Development of quality management systems
- Improved ergonomics & layout
- Environmental/efficiency programmes
- Change management programmes
- HR policies & procedures
- Technical designs
- Website design & development